- BFS2000 thermosiphon system makes it possible to supply buffer/barrier fluid to a double and a tandem mechanical seal for a broad range of applications.
- The range is available in different pressure levels with dished heads, sight-glass for level monitoring and with or without cooling coil.
- BFS vessels are equipped as standard with all the necessary system connections and brackets.
- The modular system allows the BFS 2000 vessels to be combined with a wide range of system components such as, level switch, circulation pump, hand refill pump, thermometer, base frame, etc.
- Circulation in accordance with API 682/ISO 21049
|1||Buffer/barrier fluid IN (G1/2")|
|2||Buffer/Barrier fluid OUT (G1/2")|
|3||Cooling water IN (G1/2")|
|4||Cooling water OUT (G1/2")|
|5||Filling connection with plug (G1/2")|
|6||Pressure gas connection (G1/2")|
|7||Connection for level switch or level indicator (G2")|
|8||Connection for refill unit (G1/8")|
|9||Universal connection (G1/2" for safety valve, flare, etc|
|10||Bracket for refill unit|